The Chemical Free Home- According to a survey conducted by IIT Delhi, in 2018, there are over 150 known toxins ( and cancer-causing agents) present in an average household. These are available as cleaners, perfumes, insecticides, and paints. 90% of these are in the cleaners used for laundry, kitchen, washroom, floors, and upholstery.
While that sound alarming we also have good news for you. There are Non-Chemical alternatives that can eliminate these hazards from your home and importantly these are supplied with HACCP accredited product ingredient –which means they do not contain any known allergen or cancer-causing ingredients.
Botanique’s Organic Cleaners are ideal not just for homes & Offices but also for showrooms and factories.
What makes them unique are:
- HACCP Accreditation- All ingredients are certified nonhazardous form third party test centers in Europe and Australia. Internationally proven not to contain any ingredient that’s hazardous to children, adults, aged and pregnant ladies. This also means the ingredients are safe for plants animals and the environment at large.
- Readily Biodegradable- The new jargon for deceptive marketing is the use of labels claiming to be green and safe. This is called Greenwashing, which is exactly the opposite of Green Washing. However, beyond claims made on bottle labels, marketing collaterals and website, labels, etc., many of these products do not offer test reports or compliance to standards that are proscribed for cleaning products. Our cleaners are tested as readily Biodegradable( As per Modified Strum tests OCED 301B).
- Economical- It may look that the prices mentioned on the website are high, but if we note that they are concentrated for and a 500 ml bottle will last a month. Also, a courier component of Rs 90-100 per 500 ml adds to the cost. Bulk pricing is cheaper. If needed, we request you to share your details and we could pass them to our dealers who will discuss availability in your area.
- Integrity- Each and every one of our bottles have a label that lists out all the hazardous ingredients that we do not supply in our containers. A declaration that “This bottle does not contain caustics, hazardous acids, terpenes, Petroleum products, d-linolenic, phosphates, ammonium ingredients, “…is on each bottle that we supply. The commitment that any of these ingredients can be tested by a simple lab test that may cost 100/-. We are looking to set the benchmark of honesty, integrity, transparency, and accountability- because we take the ownership of being responsible for the health, safety, and wellbeing of our customers and also the environment. Both are equally important., as the well being one impacts the other. This is critical for the survival of the planet and all the species as a whole.
Botanique has a range of cleaning solutions have advantages over chemical products which can be listed as :
- Readily Biodegradable- True Organic- so Biodegradation within 27 days
- Safe for Children, Pregnant Women, Elders & Pets- HACCP Accredited ingredients
- Chemical Free- Manufacturing processes using botanical & Naturally extracted ingredients
- Do not contain added perfumes or coloring agents
- Safe for Sensitive skins and elders- No Known allergen in ingredients
- Cleans & Disinfects at the same time. Ingredients possess natural Antimicrobial, antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral properties.
- Powerful & Safe
- Can be flushed into drainages and waterways without causing eutrophication
- Non-Toxic, Non-Corrosive and safe on metals, rubbers, acrylics and other known materials used in buildings & Homes
- Very Eco-friendly – Does Not affect marine life and aquatic animals. Friendly to plants & Trees.
Botanique Cleaning Solutions include
- Floor Cleaners
- Washroom Cleaners
- Kitchen Oil cleaners
- Stain removing of Oils, Greases, Turmeric, Rust, etc
- Rust & Scale Removers
- Glass Cleaner
- Laundry Products